Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PREPARE TO BU-

..I mean, hello! :thank_you: I'm Mattarias. Converter, painter, and Sisters of Battle player. Also pyromaniac. :biggrin:

I joined because I found the community pretty fun, and was impressed at a lot of the talent going around here. I also figured I could get some help with my own figures.

Not much I can think of to say now.. Well, thanks for reading. I'm glad to be here! :grin:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Mattarias you are correct, alot of people around here are in the know about all things 40k and always willing to help, give advice and so on.
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the Heresy my good friend!

If you're in search of some fresh ideas or have a problem with a tricky conversion take a peep at the tutorials section. Also you should take a look at all the other awesome sections we have around here at Heresy Online.

Oh yeah and have fun too!

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Another WH player, good to see. Looking forward to the update like the rest of us I bet? Would love to see your army at some stage. Welcome to heresy online

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahahah, thank you all kindly! I'll be sure to check out every board I can! Where do I post up my own stuff? Modeling and Conversion? I have most of my army converted and painted, but my HQs are still being converted and are gonna be the last to be painted.

Heh, and yeah, waiting eagerly for that update. I hope they make some of our lovelier units more viable. *Looks at Repentia* :victory:

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
If you want to do a log then modelling an painting project logs might be the place. For individual models the normal modelling and painting section is the place.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks Shaanitus, I'll be sure to start a log when I get close to finishing my ladies.

Unknownheretic- :laugh: You're funny. The Sisters of the Burning Tear might be renegade, but we still serve Him on Terra.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome! I just began logging on after a few months off. And I feel like I'm home. Now I can talk about 40k and not feel like an obsessed fan.:victory:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts