Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Sold, close please)

Greetings,

All of these are the newest models and bits, are all undamaged and new, and have been painted very well, lacking only finished shoulder decals. I've included a few sample pics, of what my Hunters look like, a terminator, and a few of the characters, I apologize for slight fuzzyness, my camera is my phone lol.

Haves:
(SOLD! Thanks for the interests!)

Plus, all extra Space Wolf bits (lots of them x.x) and extra assorted Space Wolf models that have various weapons, etc on them for you to have as well.

Wants:
$$ I am selling the entire army for $320, not including shipping (which should top at $15, US only, please!)

OR
I would trade for any new Blood Angels army/items are also very welcome (not red marines, please, since my wolves are new, I'd like the new BA stuff, only fair!). I would like straight up trades and not to break anything off this force until at least a few days have gone by.
Thank you for your time and attention.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll be taking this down by Monday afternoon and moving it to ebay for $$, so jusy FYI to those that might be interested!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Instead of moving to ebay, I've decided to keep the SW up till Friday, and lower the asking price to $280 for the whole lot, +shipping. Also, I am still open to trading them for new BA army and/or items. Thanks for the time and attention! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts