Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So the Knight Errant gets another audio. Will this be yet another recruiting mission or something that actually expands the story? We will soon find out. :) The cover itself is neat and worable for me. Nice to see a woman getting coverage as well.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Think it could be Keeler?
I think Keeler, like Sanguinius, is a blonde. Though Sanguinius had black hair in Horus Rising, whose to say Keeler won't be a red-head here. Although... (Spoilers for Vengeful Spirit below)

LotN

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
All makes a lot of sense. If anyone would defend Keeler against the wishes of Malcador and others, it would be Garro(and Loken for that matter). Hair colour seems to be an ever changing thing within the series, depending on the author. Garro, the title, the robes she's wearing, all point Keeler to me, and it's about time!

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
The cover art is amazing. I have really enjoyed all the Garro audios so far, and I cannot wait to get my hands on this one. :)

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Legion of One was crappy IMO and Sword of Truth was decent with the exception of the obvious plot. Grey Angel I believe it is that is really good though. And yes about time they brought back Keeler.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I think Keeler, like Sanguinius, is a blonde. Though Sanguinius had black hair in Horus Rising, whose to say Keeler won't be a red-head here. Although... (Spoilers for Vengeful Spirit below)

LotN
I seemed to have missed this story arc - where is it? In Garro audios?

Will they ever come out in print? Hate audio books and having to pay 20EUR for an audio file of 40 mins!

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
The tagline for it is:

"While the war rages on across the galaxy, for many on the Throneworld of Terra it exists only in rumour and hearsay. But in the course of her daily duties, humble adept Katanoh Tallery discovers evidence of a conspiracy within the Administratum - surely, this can only be the precursor to a traitor attack on the Solar System itself! Fleeing into the shadows, she soon finds herself at the mercy of the mysterious Knight Errant Nathaniel Garro. Will this stalwart defender of mankind be her saviour, or her executioner?"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts