Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Azrael (metal, missing Helm Bearer)
Company Master Balthasar (Dark Vengeance)
Metal Company Master
Librarian with Force Axe and Plasma Pistol
Librarian (Dark Vengeance)
Metal Terminator Librarian
Asmodai (old metal – armed with Power Sword and Crozius)
Finecast Belial with Sword of Silence
Plastic Belial conversion with Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield (essentially a Deathwing Knight with Deathwing Banner and Thunder Hammer)
15 Deathwing Terminators – Terminator Apothecary, two Terminator Sergeants, 2 Chainfists, 4 TH/SS, 2 Plasma Cannon, 4 SB/PF)
Two Deathwing Terminators with no arms, one Dark Vengeance Terminator Sergeant, Assault Cannon dude and SB/PF dude partially painted, unfortunately lost the bases. Three Power Fist arms, one Storm Bolter arm.
Six Ravenwing Bikers, all Dark Vengeance, Plasma Gunners converted to Meltaguns, also a seventh, unpainted biker – Plasma Gunner model.
Retro Predator with Lascannon sponsons and Autocannon turret (ball turret!)
Two Rhinos – one in old Dark Angels Green, one in Caliban Green – missing cupolas but otherwise intact.
Razorback with Lascannon/Twin Linked Plasma Gun
Vindicator
Dreadnought with Twin-Linked Lascannon and either DCCW or second Twin-Linked Lascannon (conversion from Missile Launcher arm).
Two full Dark Vengeance Tactical Squads – missing one Sergeant so replaced with standard Tactical Squad sergeant with Bolter/Chainsword.
Extra models for said Tactical Squads or Command Squads – Standard Bearer, Apothecary, three robed marines with Special Weapons (weapons unglued, I have two of each Special Weapon), three robed marines with bolters, robed Sergeant with Combi-Plasma, Devastator Sergeant, robed Missile Launcher, Multi-Melta and Lascannon. Unpainted Plasma Cannon dude (Dark Vengeance).

UK only, I'm afraid, unless someone knows of a really cheap and easy way of shipping overseas.

Money-wise, looking for somewhere in the region of £250.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I have a GK army but I live in Canada. It is a Mordrak\Draigo shiunt list with DKs, SR, etc. LMK, if interested and I can send a full list and pics. But I am in Canada

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have a GK army but I live in Canada. It is a Mordrak\Draigo shiunt list with DKs, SR, etc. LMK, if interested and I can send a full list and pics. But I am in Canada
That sounds really good - definitely interested in a list and pictures!

Canada is still do-able, but the postage might end up being rather pricy - I'll measure up the weight and size of a box to send them and get a shipping quote tomorrow, maybe the day after.

EDIT: And which army were you interested in, might I ask?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts