Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

[H]Craftworld Eldar/Dark Eldar [W]$$$$[USA]

818 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Ragewind 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I have got it into my head to purchase a home and if any of the readers here have experience with it you will understand how expensive this process it. Against my better judgment I have decided to place my considerable Eldar force up for sale, (mainly so I have a reason to buy the new Fire Prisms at a later date), either way my loss is someone else's gain. This post is just to see who are interested and will include a rough estimate as my figures are currently packed and will have to be removed to get a accurate head count. Exact model #'s and conditions are at your request and will require a PM. Please only serious inquires, these models are adult owned and cared for, no smoking or pets. Some of them are just old and I am not good at painting so some of them have had the same paint job for a long time indeed. Please contact me via PM with any specific requests or offers, Payments via Paypal

Craftworld Eldar Sold!
DARK ELDAR SOLD!

#2 · (Edited)
Added accurate model count, and prices on items. Altered description slightly to better reflect models, Walkthough vid coming soon.

My apologies but this vid will have to do until I have more time.

#3 · (Edited)
added accurate model count, updated descriptions for Dark Eldar, walkthough vid coming soon.

#4 ·
I'm interested in the Dark Eldar

Hello Ragewind, looks like this was a fairly recent posting. If you still have the Dark Eldar, I am interested. Love to paint stuff, but hate to assemble it (though I hope personnel are not already mounted in vehicles?). Probably best to provide details of how you'd like to do the transaction offline. My e-mail is brian.anderson33@comcast.net. Let me know what you still have and shoot me a price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.