·
Registered
40 Posts
what would you like SM wise and would you be willing to split them up into

11 CSM (1 Plasmagun 1 HB, Champ with Pwr Sword) Pn
11 CSM (1 Plasmagun 1 HB, Champ with Pwr Fist) Pn
12 Khorne Berzerkers AU
5 Termies (1 reaper, 2 Combi Melta, 1 Combi Flame 1 Storm) BC
5 CSM Havocs (2 HB (plastic) 1 Lascannon 1 Missile (both metal))Some AU Others BC
1 Land Raider BC
As I have around 50 marines that I am currently stripping of paint and that includes a devastator squad and 10 vanguard veterans X2 sternguard veterans and a few bits form my bitsbox and 5 termies so in total it's approx 65 mini's give or take 1. I have recently received these from my cousins as i'm new to the hobby and want to play Iron Warriors, NOT SM's pm me or leave a msg if your intrested. (willing to put in some cash/cheque for the Land raider if you do decide to swap the minis. and just to clarify your minis are all current edition aren't they? as mine are, but i'm not too keen on the older Chaos miniatures or any of the older editions for that matter. (not that I want to sound up myself or say that they are crap just I don't like the look of them.)

Edit:have also found some scouts some part painted and others still in box (they are sniper scouts)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
(PM SENT)
Yes, All models are current edition, I know what you mean, old CSM looked a bit daft!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts