Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
What?!!!

Are they seriously selling water now? Is this a joke?

First thought does the quality of the water even matter? If your not using bore water or something with lots of sediments or even heavy water.

Does it even change the quality of the paint job? If its purity can't you just get distilled or deminerialized water from an auto shop or chemist? Nothing else effects how well it thins or particles effecting the coat of paint.

Next why is it called warter? Is it to escape and legal confines of the term water? So that they don't have to say its just from out back of the workshop or from runoff from one of the factories?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
What?!!!

First thought does the quality of the water even matter? If your not using bore water or something with lots of sediments or even heavy water.

Does it even change the quality of the paint job? If its purity can't you just get distilled or deminerialized water from an auto shop or chemist? Nothing else effects how well it thins or particles effecting the coat of paint.

Next why is it called warter? Is it to escape and legal confines of the term water? So that they don't have to say its just from out back of the workshop or from runoff from one of the factories?

I really truly hope you are joking...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
What?!!!

My day has been made.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Yeah a bit. Did want to have a intelligent discussion on this product and it more appears to have been taken as a satirical rant.

Still amazes me this product or the idea of it more anyway

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
You know i never picked that. Damm so gullible.....

Well interestingly for the Australian timezone it was posted on the 31st of march so that probably didn't tick off my april fools sensor.

Or again I'm just that gullible

1 - 11 of 11 Posts