Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right so, trawling through GW's website today, weeping at the price increase as I have less than no money for models anyway, when I noticed this

For those of you how haven't noticed what I mean, the Venerable Dreadnought is £26 (like is was before), but the normal dreadnought is now £27. Why? To me this makes no sense. Can anyone shed some more light on this or has any similar boo-boo's made by GW?

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
I guess GW is just trying to push the Ven Dreads on us instead of the noramal ones... but a lot of people at my local GW have all noticed it, and think it very weird.

·
Registered
225 Posts
another odity I noticed is that both the Rhino and the Razorback are £20, why buy a Rhino when a Razorback for the same price has the same parts and some more, Im thinking they intend to drop the Rhino Kit.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
the prices rise every year in order to cover increased production costs. not every product goes up every year. whilst previous gw pricing had bands, so everything in a band would go up, and sometimes this would mean certain products might have jumped quite a bit[40-50 for example] each band only went up every 4 years. Now things can go up by a few pounds rather than having to jump a band.
this time it was the turn of the dread, next year it may be the turn of the ven dread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts