Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Ive been a member here for a few years and have been playing 40K since rogue trader (i still have my book, pages are falling out like mad) ive bought into just about every games workshop product out there since the late 80s. This is actually my first post on a GW based forum. i collect mostly and haven’t played all that much. i love reading the black library books as well as the rules and codexs. Ive painted many an army that have never hit the table. i really need to get out there and play more. good to meet you all and maybe this will encourage me to actually get some playing time in.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hey Trenn. I also am a collector (the more expensive side to the hobby[!]) and love reading the codices. At the moment I am painting up my grey minis and am learning how to play a bit. I've been part of GW for ~12 years but have about as many games under my belt.

I hope this forum inspires you to play with your folks. Its good to roll some dice and move your painted miniatures about for a bit every now and then.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Hello, and welcome to Heresy Online! I hope you enjoy your stay! I also collect mostly, but now I have begun building my first army, a small force of Dameonhunters, and I will be playing against my friends Tau with them... A few games inbound!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts