Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Why so surprised? It's a given event every year :)

·
8,723 Posts
Heh, the previous prices were stupid.

Good job I don't need anything other than books from GW anymore :good:

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Check the website! Land raiders went from 70 something to $89! Stormraven gunship is nearly $100 now. The evidence is right there!
Nope prices are exactly what they were last week, also had there been a price rise we would have known in advance as the stockists would get advanced warning, also historically price rises are at the start of july and are announced ahead of time. Maybe your memory is off.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
8,723 Posts
There are some very tiny 50p's showing on some units now.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Check the website! Land raiders went from 70 something to $89! Stormraven gunship is nearly $100 now. The evidence is right there!

I think you are looking at prices from another country. The USA site still has landraiders at $74. I know I made that mistake once looking at Canada's pricing then realized my mistake after a few minutes.

·
Registered
959 Posts
US prices are the same.

Though, when I went on the site to check, the country was set to Canadian prices. It may have switched on you.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
okay my bad, for some reason it was for Canada. Don't know why. It wasn't like that last night. some one close or delete this thread.

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
You can always tell you're on the Canadian site because the room suddenly smells like maple syrup and hockey skates.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts