Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a long time since I posted a painting thread.

Here's something I finished today: my Guild Ball team, Brewers.

The main clothing should be tartan, but they are game-ready now. The tartan is something I've never done before, and I didn't want to wreck the paint job.

CnC welcome, on these poor pics 馃榾

Games Fictional character Miniature Squad

Games Miniature Squad Fictional character

Houseplant Plant Fictional character Toy Miniature

Games Souvenir

Toy Action figure Fictional character Miniature Figurine

Toy Figurine Miniature Fictional character Games

Figurine Toy Action figure Miniature Fictional character

Fictional character Miniature Figurine Games Action figure

Figurine Games Miniature Toy Fictional character

Toy Figurine Fictional character Games Action figure

Miniature Games Figurine Fictional character Toy

Games Figurine Miniature Toy Fictional character

Miniature Canidae Figurine

CtS

Dazed and confused.
Very nice work. I think the tartan would be the cherry on top though. I tried on a mini a while ago, Piper Millin, a D Day commando. Just keep it simple, with a max of three complimentary colours, and just overlap the lines. Even if you just added it onto the ends of their clothing, I think it would make a world of difference.

These guys are definitely worth an entry in the monthly painting comp, which is free-for-all this month I think.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice work. I think the tartan would be the cherry on top though. I tried on a mini a while ago, Piper Millin, a D Day commando. Just keep it simple, with a max of three complimentary colours, and just overlap the lines. Even if you just added it onto the ends of their clothing, I think it would make a world of difference.

These guys are definitely worth an entry in the monthly painting comp, which is free-for-all this month I think.
Cheers Khorne's Fist. No replies for over a week meant I'd given up on the thread. Good to see some feedback guys, thanks!

I'm working on a Warmaster force just now, but may get back to these bad boys over the summer :)

CtS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts