Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been playing it for a bit now.

Over all it's a good game, the story is fun and has surprises For example Johnny from TLAD appears early on, and dies.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a future DLC you find out he survives and is looking for revenge.

The ending is good there are two shitty ending where one of the main characters dies in two of them. The other ending they all survive and is the best one IMO.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think it be awesome, if they had Niko and Roman make an appearance, they could be trying to open up Belic and Belic Cab Co. West, you can work for them to take out the other cab companies. Also the character wheel does have a spot for a 4th person whoooooos it gonna be?

I was so excited when I saw Packie needing an escape car, I helped him out and then used him on all my heists.

Lastly, I think it would be pretty awesome if they brought in Tommy or Claude

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it be awesome, if they had Niko and Roman make an appearance, they could be trying to open up Belic and Belic Cab Co. West, you can work for them to take out the other cab companies. Also the character wheel does have a spot for a 4th person whoooooos it gonna be?

I was so excited when I saw Packie needing an escape car, I helped him out and then used him on all my heists.

Lastly, I think it would be pretty awesome if they brought in Tommy or Claude
To me that makes sense, there's allot of GTA IV references and it would only make sense to have characters make a re appearance, however what I do find strange is that the lost did nothing after Trevor tore them a new one. He didn't wipe this part of the chapter out completely and they have other chapters around.

That is why I think that Johnny will be making a re appearance Think about it. A new story line featuring Johnny missions as he seeks revenge on trevor.

GTA V crossed allot of lines, I don't recall any other GTA game going into torture that far, it also has the player making allot of moral choices. Such as letting Beverly live, not killing tracy's stalker and letting the shrink go. Why stop there?

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I'm pretty sure Johnny is dead, Trevor fucked him up. I was actually disappointed with how Johnny was portrayed - I thought he was badass in The Lost and Damned, but this time around, he wasn't. He was a bit of a ponce. I only found Packie after completion, sadly.

Apparently, the fourth character slot is for GTA: Online, rather than dlc, though.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty sure Johnny is dead, Trevor fucked him up. I was actually disappointed with how Johnny was portrayed - I thought he was badass in The Lost and Damned, but this time around, he wasn't. He was a bit of a ponce. I only found Packie after completion, sadly.

Apparently, the fourth character slot is for GTA: Online, rather than dlc, though.
Truthfully they did make Johnny a pussy, but in all honestly people have survive allot worse than johnny and survived.

Remember the only person to say Johnny is dead was Trevor, who knows it's possible to have a fourth character in DLC, there's so much more that can be explored.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts