Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
torgoch said:
Heat 3 I believe.

Tickets go on sale next week don't they?
9 days.

Heat 3 it is.
You, me, dave, rob & charlie.
Hopefully we'll be bringing back 1/8 of the available final tickets from this heat :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
966 Posts
Bought my ticket on tues (pay the manc staff, they call up 9am on sat for me 8)), going to heat 2 with half of the Flame On massive. Other half are doing heat 3.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
I'm doing Heat 3 with the other half of Flame On. Hopefully we'll bring back another 1/4 or so of the final tickets, and I have a challenge match to play vs. Spikydavid. We shall see what the new DA can do in his capable hands!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Leamington Steele's new expanded team will be doing Heat 1, along with Team Harlequin I believe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
954 Posts
Im going to heat 3 too.

But im taking a "painting" army coz i ant to try and win best painted!

Fear the Witchhunters with no faith points lol

MarzM :mrgreen:

P.S. if anybodies in Nottingham on the friday and you want to meet up, well im Scottish! So you know where i'll be!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heat 2 looks like the one for me probably, as heat 1 will be the IW event being the last event they'll be legal at so heat 2 will be the first new chaos heat so should be interesting
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
anathema said:
Trying to get your pint deep-fried? :lol:
So funny you posted it twice? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
954 Posts
anathema said:
MarzM said:
P.S. if anybodies in Nottingham on the friday and you want to meet up, well im Scottish! So you know where i'll be!
Trying to get your pint deep-fried? :lol:
Do you think they would? Suppose i could ask!


MarzM :mrgreen:

P.S. Dak; i take it you will be staying at the B & B opposite me again so i'll probably see you in the morning through my hangover!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
MarzM said:
P.S. Dak; i take it you will be staying at the B & B opposite me again so i'll probably see you in the morning through my hangover!
Deffo mate. There are going to be 5 of us along so you can quite possibly jump in a cab with us if you like?
 

·
Ex Mod.
Joined
·
4,245 Posts
MarzM said:
anathema said:
MarzM said:
P.S. if anybodies in Nottingham on the friday and you want to meet up, well im Scottish! So you know where i'll be!
Trying to get your pint deep-fried? :lol:
Do you think they would? Suppose i could ask!


MarzM :mrgreen:

P.S. Dak; i take it you will be staying at the B & B opposite me again so i'll probably see you in the morning through my hangover!
it would be crunchy....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
966 Posts
Jezlad said:
you guys will be able to stay over at mine :)
you do realise you've just envited the entirety of Flame On to your house now Lee :twisted:
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top