Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
name: Kiran Reddy
Ticket: 163 i think...
Army: Mech eldar (ulthwe colour scheme for some reason)

·
Registered
333 Posts
(See what i did there Mr Minnis?! I'll be in Bugmans getting drunk from about lunchtime)
Damn you, sir! Well I'll be getting there late, driving down after work. However there should be a decent sized Flame On drinking contingent getting there early afternoon for last minute painting and last minute practice games I think.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
jeridan what you actually taking then? You going with necrons if your think tau and eldar will be out in force?

·
Registered
61 Posts
i think Si (Jeridan) is takin sisters????

·
Registered
333 Posts
No, he's going armoured with his Sword of Cynicism and Shield of Self-righteousness. Or marines, whichever fits in the case better.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
He does like to maytr himself doesn't he:grin: yes pun intended

Well someone qualified with the nus with guns so no excuses ;)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Aye, he must have been in league with the Dark Gods. Getting so high with Sisters requires inhuman skill, impossible luck and brilliant army match-ups.

Necrons is the smart choice to counter the Taudar spam, but I have not the money, time or desperation to buy such an army purely for the metagame.

Don't get me wrong Marines will be the largest showing, but they will be one of the lowest showing in the Top 40 where it actually matters. In the Top 40k Taudar will be the largest.

To take Rhino borne Sisters against Taudar is an exercise in masochism, one I reserved for the Final last year.

I will be taking the Sword of Cynicism (cool sounding Chapter name) as additional luggage.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'd like to say it has a theme, but years of fighting Flame On's tournamenters has stripped such innocent things from me.

It's the Shadow Scorpions Chapter.

Captain- Bp, power sword, frags.
-Command 8x 2xPlasma. Infitrate. Sgt- Fist.

Libby- Termie armour, Boo and Fury.
-Termie Command 2xAss

Tactical- 8x Plasma, Mlauncher. Sgt-Fist.
Tactical- Same.

Tornado
Tornado

Predator
Predator
Whirlwind

1500pts.

·
Registered
333 Posts
It looks very similar to the army he took last year and came 9th with at Heat 1 so we shall see what happens this year.

I'd like to say it has a theme, but years of fighting Flame On's tournamenters has stripped such innocent things from me.
I prefer the term "tournamenteer".

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.