·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, so when you get there you get great little surprises when you reach the gt, like units arriving from the side of the board and people turbo boosting bikes across the board and then using the teleport homers to ds termies oblits etc right in your pants.

TBH I skim it and when people abuse such things just grit my teeth and internally weep that some people rely on such bs to play games

·
Registered
138 Posts
they've clarified the Eldar psychics at least.

lash required 4 answers if i recall correctly - good rules writing there GW!

·
Registered
954 Posts
I know Dak is pissed coz some elder git can fire a heavy weapon and charge, but his plasma gunner biker can't fire and charge. I can see why he's pissed! lol

I agree with most of the Ork Q&A's and i notice that Wraithcannons can penetrate a fast moving skimmer! Yassss!!!! Benefits me!

MarzM

·
Registered
13 Posts
Worst FAQ I've seen for a long time.

Q. Nowhere in the Lash Power does it state that the unit is moved in a direction NOMINATED by the chaos power. Does this mean the chaos player now has to state direction before or after rolling distance?

A. it must move 2d6”...

Need I say more? :headbutt:

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Actually I thought it was a good GT FAQ. I have seen worse. Best clarification is for drop pods. The amount of people who argue that drop pods cant scatter of the board because that would be impassable terrain.

Lash my favorite. Used it to move a whole squad of Halequins right into the middle of my shooting units. Still lost that game though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.