Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if Grimgor went to fight an Archaon that was fully rested and had not had to face two very powerful opponents would grimgor still have won. Or would Archaon have bested him or would have been a draw neither of them gaining the upper hand.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Archaon was blown apart from an attack from unknown quarter, after defeating Valten, and over a years campaigning from the Chaos Wastes.

Grimgor had been preparing the ambush for a year in the time it took Archaon to make his way to the Ulricsberg.

So with those factors taken into account, and being a Chaos fanboy, hating the fact that it was described as Archaon had just won an epic victory of Sigmar reincarnate, oh shit lol, greenskin headbutt, DIE MOTHERFUCKER, Archaon was defeated, I'm going to say Archaon would win.

Game wise, 10 Armour ignoring attacks and a 3+ Ward Save... Yeah I give it to Archaon as well. But as 2.5 times his cost, I'd pretty much say that's a good job.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
187 Posts
That whole fight has to be the most awesome piece of Warhammer fluff eva...
Archaon: MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! I, Archaon, have defeated Valten! Now to finish him off!
Valten: Oez noez! What will we do? Who will save us? the world is doomed!
*Grimgor walks up, knocks Valten aside and picks up Archaon*
GRIMGOR IS DA BEST!!!!!
*Headbutt*
*Grimgor walks away*

But seriously, I'd say Grimgor would win. He'd just do what he did at Middenheim that made O&G a "good guy" race forever more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts