Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Not exactly starting - I already have a unit of GKTs that I ally with my SOB. I've been meaning to turn them into an army in their own right for a while, but have been holding off for the new book (and plastic models!)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
if grey knights can take rhinos and all the models are sold in plastic box sets. i hate metal models. they are a pain in the ass to paint. becasue the primmer dosent hold so good on it., unless you double up. im paining 70 Sisters of battle 9 tanks and karkskin soldiers for 500 bucks right now. i hate painting after a while it just gets boring.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
same here.
Oh and if he said the words "Aparantly" anywhere in the confisation then it's probally faluse

·
Registered
475 Posts
If you look at the bottom of todays (fridays) GW whats new article they say
"be sure to stop by on Monday as we have a big announcement for you and plenty of great content..."
I dont know if this is more island of blood shit or something random or the GK release date... lets hope GK. I would buy a new codex if it was.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.