Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the Grey Knights Codex release later this year, I just wondered how many people here are going to be starting an army of them?

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Extremely unlikely here, though I have a friend with an existing Grey Knight army that will doubtlessly be picking up the new Codex the very second it hits the shelves.

·
Banned
2,023 Posts
As the GK are still just a rumour - No I won't be taking them up

·
Registered
252 Posts
Not exactly starting - I already have a unit of GKTs that I ally with my SOB. I've been meaning to turn them into an army in their own right for a while, but have been holding off for the new book (and plastic models!)

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I already have 3K of them..I will add to it if the minis are nice, which they should be.
However, if they make them to similar to a standard SM list I will drop them pronto.
Time will tell.

·
4,491 Posts
Wait.......

When did GW announce that the DH codex was going to be released????

Care to give me a link to the announcement?

I dont see the new codex on pre-order...

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's happening, but i'm not telling who told me or the brown stuff is going to hit the fan. It is going to be a big announcement very soon.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
if grey knights can take rhinos and all the models are sold in plastic box sets. i hate metal models. they are a pain in the ass to paint. becasue the primmer dosent hold so good on it., unless you double up. im paining 70 Sisters of battle 9 tanks and karkskin soldiers for 500 bucks right now. i hate painting after a while it just gets boring.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
It's happening, but i'm not telling who told me or the brown stuff is going to hit the fan. It is going to be a big announcement very soon.
I really hope your source is reliable...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
same here.
Oh and if he said the words "Aparantly" anywhere in the confisation then it's probally faluse

·
Registered
475 Posts
If you look at the bottom of todays (fridays) GW whats new article they say
"be sure to stop by on Monday as we have a big announcement for you and plenty of great content..."
I dont know if this is more island of blood shit or something random or the GK release date... lets hope GK. I would buy a new codex if it was.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Grey Knights became part of the Deamonhunters. They're meant to be being redone as the GK again before March next year if the release scheduals are anything to go by.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts