Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a question and hopefully I can get some recommendations on what to do. I have set of Grey Knight Terminators and am looking for a Librarian to go with them. What options are available as a substitution if I cannot find a proper Grey Knight Terminator Librarian?

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I just used a GK terminator model with a clenched fist and a librarian-looking head. Kept all the other's helmets on so that he looks more unique. Plus it's easy to make some models stand out in the crowd when painted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is also another good idea. Thanks! I'll see what I can find in my local store's bits box.

I just used a GK terminator model with a clenched fist and a librarian-looking head. Kept all the other's helmets on so that he looks more unique. Plus it's easy to make some models stand out in the crowd when painted.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I've even been thinking of modeling some 'psychic power' manifesting around his clenched hand to make him stand out even more. Not sure how, but GS as I get along decently...I'll figure something out...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've seen thin wire (like paperclips or thinner) used to good effect for lightning. You need to bend it at sharp angles though to mimic the jagged effect of lighting though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts