Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a question and hopefully I can get some recommendations on what to do. I have set of Grey Knight Terminators and am looking for a Librarian to go with them. What options are available as a substitution if I cannot find a proper Grey Knight Terminator Librarian?

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I just used a GK terminator model with a clenched fist and a librarian-looking head. Kept all the other's helmets on so that he looks more unique. Plus it's easy to make some models stand out in the crowd when painted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is also another good idea. Thanks! I'll see what I can find in my local store's bits box.

I just used a GK terminator model with a clenched fist and a librarian-looking head. Kept all the other's helmets on so that he looks more unique. Plus it's easy to make some models stand out in the crowd when painted.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I've even been thinking of modeling some 'psychic power' manifesting around his clenched hand to make him stand out even more. Not sure how, but GS as I get along decently...I'll figure something out...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts