Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm attempting to utilize the 'knight' helmets from Grey Knight terminators on standard Space Marine Terminators.

Reason being, for 'Black Templars' the knight theme seems to fit.

And I have to admit, I think standard Terminator helms look like a Bulldog and a Vacuum Cleaner had a love-child.

So, do they work? Can you just plug those Grey Knight Termie helms into other terminators?

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I haven't tried it but I own normal, Deathwing, and Grey Knight Terminators and they all look like they have the same build design.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't tried it but I own normal, Deathwing, and Grey Knight Terminators and they all look like they have the same build design.
If you have some of the bitz laying around, could you give it a shot? Don't disassemble a model or anything.

Also, I have been tempted by some of the Deathwing knights to use as Terminators.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
All my GK termies are assembled. I googled it though and got this image:

It may be that there was some trimming to accommodate the different torso, but they look good to me.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Grey Knight Terminators don't use the head 'frame' that Loyalists have. Instead, they use a psychic hood. It's the same general principal, however.

The heads and fittings are all the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts