Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok

Its been a while since I last posted any pictures, but I have finally got my GH finished, there will be 3 squads of 5 lead by some characters but I will post my Army list in the relevant place, there is also a lone wolf/wolf guard, and a terminator who could be a wolf lord or WG/ WGBL what ya think.

·
Angel Sanguine
642 Posts
Looking good man! I especially like the terminator, the freehand on his cape gives him some character. Your work with him shows :)
What does it stand on the cape? I read "might of Fenris" and "Wolf king".

For Russ and puppys!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers man,
Just says, faith in russ, might of fenris, wolfking, sorry the photos aint to good, was a bit shaky will do some better ones soon and re-post it

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wolf Army Complete, Almost......!

Ok, i thought I would post all I have put together, mainly for me to see what it would look like and for comments of course, there are still a few termies missing, as well as my TWC, as they are a work in progress, but for now it will do. I did think I was progressing nicely regards the painting, that will teach me for buying a job lot of wolves.....:(. I will post a list with what everything is in the not to distant future so wait out.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Dam thats alot of guys to have to paint.
whats your next project with the wolves?

·
Jeep's and Harley's
1,997 Posts
Ok, i thought I would post all I have put together, mainly for me to see what it would look like and for comments of course, there are still a few termies missing, as well as my TWC, as they are a work in progress, but for now it will do. I did think I was progressing nicely regards the painting, that will teach me for buying a job lot of wolves.....:(. I will post a list with what everything is in the not to distant future so wait out.
DUDE you totally have Dirty Dancing ... WTF?!? :shok:

Just kidding, models look very nice.:eek:k:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah tell me about it, nearly finished the thunder wolves, after that will do another Grey hunter squad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts