Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
and nerfed the ever living out of tankbustas.
The reason I don't consider this a nerf to anyone, is that I've been playing 1 grenade in the assault the entire time.

I've also seen on a lot of forums how "all models getting [insert special grenade] is stupid and useless now" Ignoring my above statement that I think it's been that way all of 7th edition: It's still nice to have more than one model that can plant the melta bomb or toss the krak grenade. I'd rather throw 1 haywire grenade or plant one melta bomb as long as something is alive in the unit, rather than have to protect the ball carrier. Of course points are a consideration, but just throwing that counter point at it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You can still use 2 krak grenades on most turns, so that's something. And, they work against monstrous creatures, so that's also a thing.

Of the FAQ out so far, the two little tidbits of clarifications that seemingly hurt the weakest armies still have some hope of errata when their codex gets an FAQ. Maybe Orks should be able to use all of their grenades because orks, and maybe Dark Eldar should be able to shoot from a transport that jinks at full BS because Dark Legolas.

Edit: Don't hold your breath on those hopes though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts