Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Something written under the banner suggested I make my first post here and it seemed like a good idea to me.

My name's Dan and I'm from Toronto. I'm sort of a long time player. I got into the game in 2001 and played until 2005 or 2006, I'm not really sure. I came back to the game last year and I've been active in the hobby despite not actually having played a game of fifth edition.

I'm working on an Alpha Legion army right now. It's small but it's coming along at a much better pace than anything I've worked on before. I'm not a good painter but I'm actually getting stuff done which was something I've had trouble with in the past.

Despite me not playing a single game of fifth edition I do love 40k. I read the novels, I work on an army and I enjoy talking about it. So I came here. I'm starting to ramble so I'm going to wrap this up. Hope to see you all out there.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
vash you double poster! and let me welcome you to the site Dan

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would love to see some of your Alpha Legion minis.
They're not very good. I was never a very talented painter and with a long hiatus I sort of got worse. I have one finished squad so far. They're done with a really lazy drybrush style scheme.

I'll see about posting some pictures when it's a little bit less 2:30 in the morning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts