Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I r new to this forum. hello.
I hav 3000pts of Cnons, 2500pts of Tau, 1500pts of Deamonic Legion and have just started collecting the nu orkz.:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Welcome aboard, Magnus the Blue. I'm just starting out with Necrons and am actually pretty interested in the new Daemonic Legions as well, but for Fantasy. Glad to have you aboard!

Oh, and if you would take a look at the forum guidelines, you'll find that we're not too fond of leet speak.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Jez... we all know that this little dude is you... How does your gramma feel about your next 'project'? :laugh:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
welcome i am new as well I have 6000 points of 40k (Marines+Greyknights) and 4000 points of High Elfs and 4000 points of Bretonnians.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry:(, thanks for welcoming me:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I started collecting deamonic legions for fantasy in 2007. I was annoyed by GW removing it from stockists so I couldn't use them 'officially'. After that happened I went back to collecting more Necrons because of Apocalypse coming out. I got word of it early. Anyway, I was collecting Tzeentch because they looked cool and were completely different in the ay they were painted.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I acually never got around to having a game with them so I'll be going back to it when Codex Deamons comes out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts