Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to all. I'm new to Warhammer and got into it via the great game Dark Crusade. From there I branched out into reading all the books (ebooks) and fanfics about Warhammer 40k.

I really liked the setting kudos to those who crafted the whole story of the imperium. I especially liked the Tau and their whole philosophy of the greater good. I and hope their empire would grow and eventually rival the Imperium of Man.

Anyway, great forum. See you all around :victory:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Have you started getting into the PlastiCrack, I mean miniatures yet? Great amount of fun working with your hands. Welcome to the game and don't be a stranger! I like the look of the Tau and if they would have been around when I had started playing I would probably have played them but... oh well we all make our choices.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you started getting into the PlastiCrack, I mean miniatures yet? Great amount of fun working with your hands.

Thanks for the welcome. Nah, I'm not into miniatures, stores here are very limited including players. I'm from the Philippines BTW. I might be able to get miniatures I want/need but the rarity of people playing here makes collecting and playing a lot less interesting. I do plan to create my own cadre though once I work myself up to it. Sadly for gaming I'll probably be limited to pc game versions of Warhammer 40k.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts