Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, my name is Celephus Drax, though Drax or CD will do.

I have been 'in the hobby' for nearly 14 years. For most of that I played fantasy but for the last year I have focussed on 40k as none of my new gaming groups friends understand the concept of not having bolters.

My main army for fantasy is Vampire Counts, though I am trying to build my Slanneshi mortals and my Beastmen warband (once I decide whether it is worth making these Slanneshi too!)

For 40k my main force is Chaos Space Marines, which are undergoing a bit of a change with the new codex. it will eventually comprise a company for each of the 5 powers of chaos, but i am going to concentrate on on warband at a time starting with Tzeentch; though I am speedily getting my Sisters army up and running. Me and a few friends from myspace are currently designing the background for our own 'community' order, which is fun, but difficult when you have to organise three different points of view!

So thats about it,

Hi!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi CD, welcome to Heresy!

We're a fairly friendly bunch and I'm absolutely positive you'll fit right in... you've probably already made two friends on the Mod team, Wraithlord is big for Tzeentch and Viscount Vash is a devotee of Slaanesh... in fact Chaos is pretty popular round here at the moment (even I, a humble Ork/c player, am attempting to put a Chaos force together...)

As for the fights with three of you designing a Sisters Order, have a scope at the various forums devoted to the creation of Heresy's Chaos SM chapter... getting 800 people to agree is REALLY difficult...!

See you around!

:cyclops:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers Red Orc.

i can imagine that 800 people could be tricky. i also post on another forum that is trying to do a similar thing. we started in july and when we eventually got a poll running to decide on a name, the poll was closed by the mods on a tie. it all went downhill from there!

i'd welcome any help on the Cults though, i played Night Lords until recently and never so much as looked at a fury or considered 51 points of gifts, so whilst i have a grasp of the gods, it wasn't fully developed.

·