Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its good to notice I'm not the first new member in the last 6 months ;) in that case there might be a problem. Now a little about myself. I started playing necromunda i middle school and began to expand into Fantasy after a while. Unfortunately i ended up coming down with a rare and incurable disease which absolutely debilitated me and managed to wreck havoc on any chance I had to continue playing. The disease i refer to is of course working full time. first as a Soldier and now as a security director for a condo. I have recently managed to make several trips to my local GW hobby center (25 miles away) to play and get back into the hobby. im working on finishing my space marines and eventually going to start working on an all female Chaos Warrior army (Slaneshi) Lots of green stuff and conversions (looking at you dark elf wyches). I've spent a lot of time painting and ll post a few pictures of my work once i have the chance. Just started getting into modeling with green stuff so ill be seeing where that all goes. And lastly its good to be on a site with like minded gamers and hobbyists, im not much for the competitive aspect of the hobby much more for the fun side of the hobby.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Welcome to this madhouse we like to call Heresy Online.

It's good to see a Necromunda player as the number of those around dropped hugely when GW stopped making the models :ireful2:

It's great that you are getting back into the hobby and this forum could well provide the perfect platform from which to launch your all 'female' Slaneshi army.

Have a look around all aspects and see what interests you. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you have as the warm and friendly people that populate the forum will be all too happy to help.

So all in all, welcome to site, looking forward to seeing photos of your army and don't accept food from Serpion5. Good luck

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Indeed, welcome to Heresy and good to see that your managing to find some time to get the hobby in. I work upwards of fifty hours a week and sometimes its an outright pain to even get models assembled and painted.

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Indeed, welcome to Heresy and good to see that your managing to find some time to get the hobby in. I work upwards of fifty hours a week and sometimes its an outright pain to even get models assembled and painted.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Hello and welcome to the place. Good to have you here and I hope you enjoy the place. Let me know when you are going to have a go at that all female chaos warriors army because I was going to do an army like that as well so it would be good to have someone share ideas with and modeling tips and tricks for making these armies.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Greetings and welcome to Heresy! :drinks:

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts