Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say first of all that this is my first time posting on this type of thread, so if I goof or offend it is not intentional.

To start I've been a WHFB and 40K fan for a few years now (10) but more for the depth of the storylines than anything else. I have only recently started playing. I'm currently making my own Space Marine Chapter "The Emperor's Fangs". I know the name kind of cheesy but hey it works.

If anyone has any pointers I'd love to hear them, Thanks.

In the God-Emperor's Name,
Chapter Master Markus Ursa

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome! I once had a try at making a Space Marines chapter... but got too ambitous and instead started on a new race altogether :p
Anyway, the Fangs sound interesting... very interesting... I wouldn't mind seeing some of them at all!
For the God-Emperor! (I barely stopped myself from saying 'For the Greater Good!'...)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New info on the Emperor's Fangs

Well for my color scheme (I'm using Game Color paints) the base armor color is beasty brown, and so far I've set my first four company colors as
1st Co.) Bright Bronze
2nd Co.) Silver
3rd Co.) Boltgun Metal
4th Co.) Black
The company colors edge the shoulder plates and color the aquilla, etc. on the breastplate.
The chapter symbol is a stylised bear head in a sun burst. (And I know the chapter name seems to be more inclined to be symbolised by a serpent of some kind, but have you EVER SEEN the size of the teeth on a pissed off Grizzly... lol)
I've got more on them (I spent about 2-3 weeks making the background for the chapter before i even bought the first model for it) but I want to post that in the proper forum so any help there is appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts