Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys and gals, my name is Dustin and I hail from the state of Indiana. I've been collecting and painting Warhammer 40k and WFB models for about nine years now and I could probably count the number of times I've played the game itself on one hand, not from a lack of interest but from a lack of other players.

I'm a big fan of 40k especially the Orks even if my main army are the Imperial Guard. In WFB I've only ever played with the Vampire Counts but I collect Skaven and Tomb Kings as well. I write a lot of short stories, ok fanfic, set in the 40k universe. I haven't released any of it yet but I'm working on something right now that I've been swearing to myself that I will release it this time.

And that's about all I can think of. Look forward to talking to you guys more!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Mulletman. I'm working on one that's still in the planning stages, getting everything organized and all that. But work and a healthy dose of in-view shiny objects keeps me from working on it as much as I'd like to. But I'll be happy to share it when I'm done.

Chocolate Baneblade you say? Jesus, do you have to contract Willy Wonka to make them?:shok:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts