Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have found you by a comment left on my Blog regarding 2 recent RTT wins. I currently live in Southaven, MS but I lived in Columbus, Ohio for most of my life(played at The Guardtower) I typically go by jesterzdragon or Archondragomyr for my handles. Archon for my army of choice Dark Eldar and Dragomyr is a character name I've used in DnD and other game systems. I've been playing for nearly 10 years, starting with Eldar and morphing into Dark Eldar when they came out. I have Nids and Orks as well, but smaller collections. I am looking forward to updating my Eldar army with the new codex, and cannot wait to see what happens with Dark Eldar in the coming years.

I currently play at the Memphis Battle Bunker, and show up regularly on Thursday nights.

Just to be be thorough:

- High School memories: Well to be honest I breezed through HS and went to college when I was a junior in HS, just taking enough courses in HS to graduate with honors and went to a community college while working tons of hours to pay for my truck. So my memories revolve around driving away from HS and laughing at people who had to study(ok I am smart I didn't say I was that mature at the time heh)

- Best memory during a battle: Mandrakes aways amaze me, taking two wounds of a Demon prince and killing a whole brood of genestealers are highlights.

- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums. Not sure :p

- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about: Hmm, I am on various sites as those two handles, so I'm sure you could find something I've said that is interesting. I wish we had ranks for Dark Eldar players, but I am used to being in the minority :)

- Why not include a picture? I don't photograph well. But here is one of the current trophies I have.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've added the second trophy for perusal. This one is for Best General with a Wych Cult army 1500 points, missed out on Best General by 3 points, darn soft scores ><. Wych cult is a beatdown army, so I expected to not win Best Overall. I just read Warrior Coven and Lelith screamed for revenge, so she got it :)

I've made some Ranks for DE in that thread you so kindly linked to.

Here is my kinda out of date website:

http://members.fortunecity.com/jester78/index.htm

I have some older tactics and also some newer pictures. I have a few conversions and such that might interest you like the Decapitator I made.

·