Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have found you by a comment left on my Blog regarding 2 recent RTT wins. I currently live in Southaven, MS but I lived in Columbus, Ohio for most of my life(played at The Guardtower) I typically go by jesterzdragon or Archondragomyr for my handles. Archon for my army of choice Dark Eldar and Dragomyr is a character name I've used in DnD and other game systems. I've been playing for nearly 10 years, starting with Eldar and morphing into Dark Eldar when they came out. I have Nids and Orks as well, but smaller collections. I am looking forward to updating my Eldar army with the new codex, and cannot wait to see what happens with Dark Eldar in the coming years.

I currently play at the Memphis Battle Bunker, and show up regularly on Thursday nights.

Just to be be thorough:

- High School memories: Well to be honest I breezed through HS and went to college when I was a junior in HS, just taking enough courses in HS to graduate with honors and went to a community college while working tons of hours to pay for my truck. So my memories revolve around driving away from HS and laughing at people who had to study(ok I am smart I didn't say I was that mature at the time heh)

- Best memory during a battle: Mandrakes aways amaze me, taking two wounds of a Demon prince and killing a whole brood of genestealers are highlights.

- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums. Not sure :p

- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about: Hmm, I am on various sites as those two handles, so I'm sure you could find something I've said that is interesting. I wish we had ranks for Dark Eldar players, but I am used to being in the minority :)

- Why not include a picture? I don't photograph well. But here is one of the current trophies I have.

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Woohoo! a Dark Eldar player, always nice to see you rare types about.

Why not submit some ranks, theres a thread round here somewhere for it.

Any Gallery or Article queries Im currently the man for that.
(I would love to see DE stuff in either of these sections......Damn no smiley for begging like a cultist :cry: )
VV

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've added the second trophy for perusal. This one is for Best General with a Wych Cult army 1500 points, missed out on Best General by 3 points, darn soft scores ><. Wych cult is a beatdown army, so I expected to not win Best Overall. I just read Warrior Coven and Lelith screamed for revenge, so she got it :)

I've made some Ranks for DE in that thread you so kindly linked to.

Here is my kinda out of date website:

http://members.fortunecity.com/jester78/index.htm

I have some older tactics and also some newer pictures. I have a few conversions and such that might interest you like the Decapitator I made.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Yay, a fellow DE player!

Me and you can submit pics to the gallery now! Woohoo! (When i paint them, of course.)

·