Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disclaimer: I am no damned heretic! :p

Greetings denizens of the 40k universe or other. To start I'll say: in the back of my mind I've been a WH40k fan since I was like 8 or even younger, when I first played a game of WH40k. I've built a couple armies, both of which I've lost over time. Though recently I have decided to take it upon myself to slowly begin collecting again.
Although I'm not a SM fanboy, I do tend to adhere to their side of the story or play as them in battle. I've tried all the other races in computer games, but only as Tyranids and Chaos on the tabletop battlefield.

Otherwise, I'm just a simple canuk looking for some constructive feedback, on the army I am building or any personal fluff I may conceive.

I can follow the rules and am a humble individual. Though I prefer to avoid crossing paths with trolls, I understand that's inevitable.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Khorne's Fist: Good to know and thanks for the kindly welcoming.

@Nordicus: Thanks. Unfortunately I have no pictures as what I had before was lost before I could have one taken. And currently I've only got an HQ retinue sitting on my desk, not even a Commander or Combat Squad as of yet.
However, I could upload a summary of what I desire to build, but I don't know if the introduction section is the appropriate location for that sort of topic.

Hopefully I can eventually become an insightful and helpful member of this community, in the future. For now I'll observe and learn.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard! :so_happy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts