Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting quite drafty here. I suspect its source to be the hundreds of screaming prisoners in the basement that were kindly separated from their epidermis, but such is expected when you hire a Legionnaire of the Emperor's Children for redecorating your Strike Cruiser.

Anyway, I look forward to a long stay on this forum, and claiming the souls of Eldar as the rightful property of Slaanesh.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Welcome to Heresy, Wyzilla. Hope you are going to share some Slaaneshi model pictures with us!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Heresy, Wyzilla. Hope you are going to share some Slaaneshi model pictures with us!
I haven't started my CSM army yet as my entry into W40K- I've got the first squad and will be buying the Battleforce and paints from the Army Painter system when I clear a table. Slaaneshi Night Lords.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Sure. I'd also recommend you get a codex (first thing) and have a good read, followed by a look through some of the army lists here on heresy.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
but such is expected when you hire a Legionnaire of the Emperor's Children for redecorating your Strike Cruiser.
You really should avoid those guys, you should see what they did to my bathroom. I specifically said I wanted the walls to be a light grey colour, but instead he's painted them in slave blood and what he refers to as 'Dildo Purple'.

Welcome to the forum! :victory:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sure. I'd also recommend you get a codex (first thing) and have a good read, followed by a look through some of the army lists here on heresy.
Oh, I know W40K quite thoroughly, and have a moderate mini Black Library, a physical copy of C:SM (Unless that Veterans of the Long War supplement is real, I'm probably not touching C:CSM), and digital copies of the the BRB and C:CSM among others. Although I'm mainly into building a fluffy army, and not buying six Space Turkeys.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard! :good:

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I haven't started my CSM army yet as my entry into W40K- I've got the first squad and will be buying the Battleforce and paints from the Army Painter system when I clear a table. Slaaneshi Night Lords.
Once you go bat you never go back...
Slaaneshi Night lords FTW!
I really must post some pics of mine...

Welcome to heresy :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Although I'm mainly into building a fluffy army, and not buying six Space Turkeys.
Good man! Welcome. I love fluffy lists, there so fun to play. I would know I run Word Bearers and so I actually use a Dark Apostle, shocking I know.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Nice to have you! Conversions and well-painted armies are valued here :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good man! Welcome. I love fluffy lists, there so fun to play. I would know I run Word Bearers and so I actually use a Dark Apostle, shocking I know.
I never understood the point of WAAC armies, it just seems cheap. Plus, something feels seriously wrong fielding Night Lords with marks of nurgle and spamming a fast attack list full of Heldrakes in place of Raptors and Warp Talons. The only mark they should ever take is either Tzeentch (prophets) or Slaanesh (pleasure of the hunt, of which they all share).

As for conversions, I already have the Warlord planned, based off an old RP character of mine. I'll either just be using the possessed wing backpack, or just carve up the backpack and buy Dark Eldar or Nid bits to make him winged.

On that subject though, does anyone know where I could get bird feet properly sized for the vanilla CSM miniatures?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts