Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Heresy-Online!

I've been lurking for some time, and after having a talk with my brother (Hello Nordicus!) I deceided it was time to join.

As you might have guessed I'm from Denmark. I've been looking at Warhammer for years, and last year I picked up some Tau units and slowly started painting and playing. Realizing that painting models and them look good, I've been painting on and off since then.
Lately I've picked up some Warmachine models and they have made me want to paint even more (Go Menoth, Go Cyriss!). And so I signed up here.

I will be starting a painting blog sometime (plog? P-blog?) where I'll be showing off my not-so-leet painting, and hopefully will be getting better.

But this is my short presentation. Feel free to comment on my painting blog, or help me when I ask newbie questions about painting and pinning (God I do NOT like pinning :( )

-Zealox over and out!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard, Zealox! :drinks:

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
welcome to the forums.

it is always good to have a new painter on board. The only newbie questions are the ones you don't ask. Besides pinning is not that bad but I am old gamer that had to pin every model back when they were all metal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts