Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! I just stumbled across your forum here and thought I'd take a look. I am a regular on a few other forums (Warseer, Dakka, and some faction specific communities as well), but I really liked what I saw here.

I have been playing 40k for at least 10 years and I am a Thousand Sons fanatic at my very core... all is dust... but the pre-heresy 30k Sons are my absolute favorites!

I have minor experience in 40k roleplay, Dark Heresy and Deathwatch, and a pretty deep understanding of 40k lore. I dabble a bit in Fantasy as well (Age of Sigmar now). Was a big Vampire Counts fan back in the day (wrote my own lore for a Vampire Lord character I was using).

Well that's all I can think of to share for the time being, looking forward to meeting my fellow heretics.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Welcome aboard Heretic!

Great to see a thousand sons fanatic, I'm very excited for the 30k Sons!

You'll notice this board has a different culture to the others, so enjoy! I hope to see a project log documenting the last loyal epoch of Magnus' sons from you!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,704 Posts
Greetings!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.