Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Ranzik. I'm new to the tabletop series of 40k, but have been delved into Deathwatch for the past year as a GM. With learning so much about different lores and different aspects of the 41st Millenium, I've found a love for a few of the different armies. Alas this is where I'm having trouble deciding who to go with. But your guy's forum should help alot especially with the Sticky that i read today. I'm looking to try and see the pros and cons of the Thousands Sons, Daemons of Tzeentch, Black Templars, and Tyranids. I'm also open to suggestions on what to try. All in all, I hope to learn lots from this forum and look forward to finding some Heresysilver out there.

No Pity. No Remorse. No Fear.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :good:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your fall to Heresy. Thousand Sons are fun and interesting so are the Daemons and like Moriouce said run Thousand Sons with some Daemon allies. But i can also say that the Tyranids are interesting too. Much dakka can be had from them if you do it right.......25 armor saves for a single unit in a single shooting phase.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts