Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just wanted to briefly introduce myself...I haven't been into 40k for very long, a little over 2 weeks ago I bought my first box of Daemonettes (can't stop calling them Daemonettas though) lol...My husband brought me into 40k, and also prompted me to join this forum ( Deimos094753). He suggested I post my painting progress to get insight from seasoned hobbyists and learn more about the game.

This is my first painting endeavor, I'd been secretly lusting to paint hubby's CSMs since he got them, but I'll never admit it! l0l The vet gamer @ our local gaming shop enlightened me to the beautiful world of Chaos Daemons last time we went together to pick up a CSM HQ for Deimos' army, I bought my pretty purples and here I am.

As far as my SN and plans for my army...I am a GWAR-rior. It seems ridiculous (to me) for a grown-ass-woman to be Sooo enraptured with that that is GWAR , but..well...I am. I plan to custom sculpt replicas of band members for my HQs and (of course) LET THEM SLAY!!!!

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
gwar is a great band. never mock yourself for enjoying it. Anyone who would mock me for listening to music I like would get a nice shiner or two for insulting my music.

regardless, welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ohhh noes! More Chaos... *Shakes all the sand out of his Shock Helmet.* this war is never going to end, eh?

Anyways welcome to the forums, and have fun painting: post lots of pictures of your models. =P

·
Registered
454 Posts
Nice to see the Chaos spawn find new adepts! This will keep us Daemonhunters busy for quite a while! Welcome, and enjoy your stay. Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts