Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right... a bit about myself. I'm new to the part of the hobby of collecting an army, but old in the way that I used to own the original Rouge Trader Warhammer 40.000 book bought in a bookstore across from my grandparents apartment building when I was just a kid. Unfortunately that book is now lost to the void.

I'm also an avid RPG'er having played a lot of different RPG's through the years starting with the Red boxed set of Dungeons & Dragons.

I tend to create things based on what I think would be cool, and not at all worrying about how tough the character/unit/army is.

My plan is to create a large Wych army led by a Succubus, and with plenty of Hellions and Reavers, in addition to the Wych units to form the core.

My plan is basically to create an army using the following units:

HQ: Succubus/Lelith Hesperax
Elites: Hekatrix Bloodbrides
Troops: Wych Squads
Fast Attack: Beastmaster, Hellions, and Reavers
Heavy: Ravager

I dont know if its a viable army, but in my mind it seems a really cool idea, and like I said I tend to run with cool ;)

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
hello and welcome.

that does sound like a really cool army I hope you build it and post up pics of it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
Thankyou for the positive replies. After looking over the Forge World site I think the Tantalus could be another cool addition to my Wych army, although I cant seem to find any rules for it. Is it a transport? If it is can my Succubus ride in it? And how many can it carry if it is a transport ? Is it a Heavy choice?

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts