Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My actual name is the same as the handle implies. The reason I chose to nominate my real name as the handle because I do not like the use of aliases. I hail from Bangladesh (a small country beside India), single, 27 years old & currently studying my B.Sc on Business Information Technology (3rd year). High School years have been real tough on me. A random MOBA buddy of mine strongly recommended this forum to get started.

Although I am an absolute newcomer to the Warhammer franchise, in general I have played almost every good ol RTS titles out there. In this case unfortunately, I certainly cannot say what Army I like best since I have never participated in any of the table-top or played pc titles that relate to Warhammer.

The lore however, attracted me fathoms deep. This is the second title I am starting to enjoy since The Foundation Trilogy.

Thank you very much for your precious time to look at this post !. Eagerly looking forward to make some good friends.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy!

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
Belated welcome.

I didn't notice this thread before.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Welcome aboard! It's an interesting game world and a fun hobby. Do you have any questions?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all very much for such heartwarming gesture :)

Indeed this is an enriched quality time hobby brother @Kreuger. I already have my queries answered, thanks to brother @Fallen, for he was the first kind soul to deal with my questions with patience :p

To me personally, this is the second Sci-Fi that got me deeply attracted since "The Foundation" trilogy book series. I have decided to start my venture into the 40k lore with the Rogue Trader, followed by Eisenhorn, Ravenor, Gaunt's Ghosts, Space Wolf, Ciapher Cain & Horus Heresy series. Additionally, I am willing to check out the Dawn of War RTS series to get a generic visual understanding of the factions.

Unfortunately due to my hectic schedule, I am unable to play the actual table-top game for now. Maybe someday......... :)

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
...Unfortunately due to my hectic schedule, I am unable to play the actual table-top game for now. Maybe someday......... :)
I have been in this hobby since the early 1990's but I haven't played the table top part in years. Career, family, adulthood, etc. But periodically I still have a chance to paint the models and that is very enjoyable and relaxing for me. Don't give up hope! And you can paint without playing if your schedule permits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts