Hello all

- How did you find us. :
Google......Google knows all

- Your location. :
Here (Sydney, Australia)

- High School memories. :
I suppressed those long ago

- Why did you choose that handle (name). :
20,000 leagues under the sea, the captain of the Nautilus (the big submarine) is Nemo - meaning no one. I DID NOT copy it from the fish in finding Nemo!!!

- How long have you been playing Games Workshop Systems and Wargames in general:
Started in High school back in third Ed, stopped playing around year 11, 12 then picked it back up seven years later, been back for about 3 years now

- Best memory during a battle.
A squad of 10 normal guardsmen with no special weapons took out a Trygon in close combat thereby ultimately winning the game (unfortunately it was my trygon)

- Favourite army.
Nids are awesome but I'm starting up an Eldar army and they're pretty cool too. anything but men in power armour, Death to the Mon-Kai!!

- Regular gaming buddies also on the forums.
I don't have any buddies...

- Basically anything of interest to give us a better understanding of who you are and what you’re about.
In reverse order of importance: I'm a doctor (so have not nearly enough time for hobbies :( ), I'm expecting my first child to my amazing and beautiful wife ( so I have even less time than before) , and I follow Jesus with all my heart

- Why not include a picture?
because I don't want to scar you all for life

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy, Nemo! :drinks:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts