Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
>. I am considering building an ork army, as I have finished the rest of the ones I have. Want to know if footsloggers are still viable cos everyone seems to do speed freeks now. Shoould I wait for new dex (if and when it comes out), and is it worth it? Ant tips or hints appreciated, as Orks are new ground for me, and I dont have much of a clue about them, cept they green and noisy. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Wait for the codex and new models, can't be long now the current codex pre-dates the magna carta. (Wikipedia will help you if you are reading this in the new world) :wink:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Magna Carta! Shit the Ork codex is older than the bloody Doomsday Book! (again i would like to take the time to thank the wikipedia for helping our new world friends understand where history comes from! lol)

MarzM :mrgreen:
________________________________________________________________________________________

Al Murray is king! We're in Britain coz we have rules! If we didn't have rules, where would we be? France. If we had too many rules where would we be? Germany. If we had rule's that forced us to have a kip in the afternoon where would we be? Spain. And if we had rules that make no bloody sense where would we be? America! lol very funny

·
Registered
42 Posts
They say the Ork Codex predates even Stone tablets

the most important sayings from it reads...

1. I IZ GORK AND MORK DOOZ WHAT I SEZ
2. DONT MAKE YOOZELF AN IDOL
3. DONT CALL ME GORKY COZ I DONT LIKE IT
4. REMEMBER ONE DAY IZ FOR LUVVIN ME
5. HONOUR YOUR NOBS
6. YOOZ SHALT KILL MAIM AND BURN
7. DER I FERGET DIS ONE
8. YOOZ SHALT LOOT EVRYFINGKZ
9. DONT TELL FIBZ UNLESS SPEAKING TO DA HUMIES
10. DOU MUST NOT COVET YOOZ NEGHBOURZ TEEFZ

Personally I think the current Ork Codex is still able to kick ass.
Maybe just do the mobs u know wont be changed like slugga or shoota mobs

have fun :D

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
I think you should be ok if you go horde. Any army that has more than 50 models in it is certain to put the shits up me. Plus in my opinion orks shouldn't ride bikes they should chop them up and hit the enemy with the handle bars!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Chopping off handles bars? Isn't that a little advanced for orks? They've just about got the hang of shouting "Waaaaaagh!!!" and running at the same time...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts