Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so guys here is my Green(ish) tide @ 1850 pts that is made hyper-tournament style.

HQ: 240

Big mek
KFF, 'evay armor, cybork, PK
pts 130

Warboss
'evay armor, cybork, PK , twin shoota
pts 110

Elites: 345

(X2) Lootas
6 lootas
pts 180

Kommandos
sinkrot, 2 rokkets
pts 165

Troops: 880

(X4) Boyz Mob
30 boyz
Nob Pk , Bp
pts 880

Heavy Support: 375

(X3) Killa kans
3 kans
armor plates, rokket
pts 375

TOTAL ::: !1840!
-tom

·
Registered
221 Posts
1. who is the warboss going with? If it is with a choppy squad remove his TL shoota.

2. Don't bother with cybork, 'eavy armour or PK on the Big Mek, I say this every time. If he gets into CC he dies. In an ork lists points are everything because nothing costs alot

3. Add more lootaz to each squad. they are way too small. 8 Min - 11 max

4. Kommandos should have Burnaz not rokkitz. Plus, (deducing from your points) 6 Kommandos is not nearly enough. 160 points for a suicide rokkit squad is very much not worth it when you can take a single deffkopta woith rokkits for 1/3 of the price

5. Boyz good

6. Kanz are fine

Which leads me to my final point. You still seem to be making the same mistakes that people warn you against in nearly every one of your other lists? Post what models you have and we can try to make something hyper tournament competitive if you like.

This list would not make it far in most tournaments due to your wasted elites choices

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
OK, take 2 hyper-tournament style.

HQ: 230

Big mek
KFF, 'evay armor, cybork, PK
pts 115

(for KFF 4+ on kans and anti tank PK)

Big mek
KFF, PK
pts 115

(for KFF 4+ on kans and anti tank PK)

Elites: 330

(X2) Lootas
11 lootas
pts 330

(For Shooting transports/AV-11)

Troops: 880

(X4) Boyz Mob
30 boyz
Nob Pk , Bp
pts 880

(for choping the enemy)!

Heavy Support: 375

(X3) Killa kans
3 kans
armor plates, rokket
pts 375

(For kan "wall" 4+ cover, and Anti-tank)

TOTAL ::: !1851!

-tom

( i have 100 give or take 10 orks , 6 Trukks , 2 BW , 25 Spc. Wep orks , 10 nobs , and around 5-6 HQ models

·
Registered
221 Posts
I guess my next question is. Do you want a green tide or a speed freaks army. You have enough models... nearly for both

as to your second list.

A much better list. I still don't recommend the 'eavy armour, PK or cybork on the KFF meks but I see you can not be dissuaded.

Though if you do that, add 2 loota boyz and split the squads into 3 units of 8. very killy

If you have shoota boyz, I would run a 50/50 choppy/shooty

I will say, if you did that, you have written a list I would have been very proud to have come up with

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts