Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know i do my best for you all! so enjoy this bit of news!

http://www.thefoundingfields.com/2010/07/graham-mcneills-20th-novel-cthulhu.html

Commissar Ploss on TFF said:
Graham McNeill's 20th novel - Cthulhu

In line with Graham McNeill's latest blog post, originally posted Friday, July 23, 2010. It seems that Graham has finished his 20th novel! I'll quote the specific excerpt below. In the post, he won't tell what the book is or who its for, but through a little digging and emailing a good friend and insider, i've found out the basic info.

Here be the quoted portion:

(posted by Graham McNeill)

...just finished writing another novel yesterday and have some time on my hands before the next project. I can’t tell you what this finished novel is, as it hasn’t been announced yet by the good folk who’re publishing it. But I’m very pleased with how it’s turned out and, I’ve just noticed, it’s my twentieth novel, which is no small landmark by my reckoning. Once the cat’s out of the bag, I’ll be sure to big it up (in-between real work, of course…).
So as you can see, with that he's not giving us much to work with, especially information that is as interesting as a landmark 20th novel!

So through my emails and info digging i've discovered that Graham McNeill has just finished a Cthulhu book for Fantasy Flight Games. Yes, you can quote that. And make sure to spread the word!

Another TFF exclusive from Commissar Ploss
make sure to check out the site, and follow us for more news like this. And of course i'll post it on Heresy as well. :wink: cause you are all my boys, and i take care of you. right? RIGHT!? :threaten:

CP

·
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
huh...no comments then? interesting...

I guess all my sleuthing for my fellow Heretics isn't important... I might have to stop posting news for you all... McNeill has just hit a milestone with 20 novels, and no one here has anything to say? Not even a surprise tone that it wasn't a 40k novel? :( bummer...

*goes back to the unappreciated corner...* :p

CP

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
I will send him a golden toaster or something. lol Nice find though.

·
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will send him a golden toaster or something. lol Nice find though.
lol i'm sure he'd love it. It would go good with his axe. :p

This novel hasn't been announced yet by Fantasy Flight or Graham himself, you can see he just eluded to it in his post. Then i come along and WHAM! another bit of "first news" for you all. Just like the Deathwatch Omni post i made back a few months.

CP

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Wait....... there is a deathwatch omni? lol I need to check this section more often. But in all seriousness, I have never heard of Fantasy Flight Games. What product do they produce? I assume its the run of the mill man see ork, ork see man, ork and man fight.... kind of thing?

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Wait....... there is a deathwatch omni? lol I need to check this section more often. But in all seriousness, I have never heard of Fantasy Flight Games. What product do they produce? I assume its the run of the mill man see ork, ork see man, ork and man fight.... kind of thing?
So you've not heard of the Deathwatch RPG, or the Rogue Trader RPG etc?
Fantasy Flight Games

p.s. That assumption you made works for Black Library productions as much as it does for any other company.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Well I have but I wasn't aware they were the company that produced those games.

P.S. I know.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Heh, cool. This isn't really news to do with Black Library though :p perhaps it is better suited in the other novels section? Or even Off Topic?

·
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heh, cool. This isn't really news to do with Black Library though :p perhaps it is better suited in the other novels section? Or even Off Topic?
nah, i posted it here because he is firmly a Black Library author. :) And it wouldn't get nearly the attention anywhere else. oh, and i'm a jealous bitch. :giggle:

CP

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I know that you are a jealous bitch, aye :wink: and fair enough, just seemed a bit strange tis all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts