Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening, everyone. At the time of writing, it's currently 0:53 AM in Belgium and I'm going to write my introduction post here on this fine forum.

Who am I, you may ask? Well, I'm not going to talk about myself much, but what I'm going to say is, that I'm Belgian-born man, not an American who decided to go live here and that I'm quite the Warhammer 40K fan. When I found out about this, I don't know exactly anymore, but I'm quite the fan now.

My favorite faction is the Imperial Guard, in case someone wondered.

How I found out about this forum? I read the excellent fan story about 50K on this forum. By far, it's one of the greatest pieces of fan literature I've ever read on the internet!

That's all for now, but there will be more from me.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Welcome Heretic! Excellent to see another believer in the power of the common man over the malign xenos and demons in the galaxy!

Do you collect 40k as well, or write your own fan fiction? Do many Americans live in Belgium?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Heretic! Excellent to see another believer in the power of the common man over the malign xenos and demons in the galaxy!

Do you collect 40k as well, or write your own fan fiction? Do many Americans live in Belgium?
I don't necessarily collect 40K, and I don't write fan fiction- even though I would like to -but I do have a starter set with Dark Angels and Chaos Space Marines- even though it's busy collecting dust on my bedroom.

'How many Americans live in Belgium?' I wouldn't know, there are quite a couple that live here. How many, I don't know exactly.

I'm a great fan, though. I love the universe and all that.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy! :good:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome brother and neighbour (I'm Dutch),

Great to see another follower of the Emperor here.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Welcome friend. I was over in your country for the 200th Anniversary of The Battle of Waterloo.
Boy do you brew strong beer! :drinks:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome ! You're not the only Belgian around ;)

I don't know how many Americans live here, but I know about the presence of US gathering around and inside NATO facilities (in Brussels and in the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe near Mons).

·
8,723 Posts
Welcome friend. I was over in your country for the 200th Anniversary of The Battle of Waterloo.
Boy do you brew strong beer! :drinks:
As part of the big scrap on the battlefield....?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
As part of the big scrap on the battlefield....?
Yep, fought as a redcoat.. 44th East Essex Regiment. Totally best experience I have ever had! :eek:k:

·
8,723 Posts
Yep, fought as a redcoat.. 44th East Essex Regiment. Totally best experience I have ever had! :eek:k:
Bastard! :laugh: Wanted to go with the 4th (Kings) but couldn't justify kit (and gun) for a whole other period :p

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Bastard! :laugh: Wanted to go with the 4th (Kings) but couldn't justify kit (and gun) for a whole other period :p
We fought alongside the 4th. They were in square next to us when we were attacked by upwards of 30+ Cuirassiers (part of 250 cavalry that attended)!!

·
8,723 Posts
We fought alongside the 4th. They were in square next to us when we were attacked by upwards of 30+ Cuirassiers (part of 250 cavalry that attended)!!

So we don't derail this chaps intro thread I've shunted out conversation here. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts