Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi having just been to Heat 2 of the 40K GT and having meet and even played against a few guys with Heracy Online Shirts I though I would join this forum and hopefully make some new friends.

My name is Allen El-Sour. My forum handle is Urban Knightm which was the name of a character I had in an old PBM game called Phantasmech where the players controlled Robots who fought each other on a game show.

As you can probably tell from that snippit of info I am a big time geek :grin: although I have only been playing wargames for the last 3-4 years I would like to think I am quite good at it.

My worst Warganing experience has to be qualifying for the GT Final last year coming home and telling my finance all about it only for her to look at the ticket and tell me we were getting married on the saturday of the final. Despite several attempts at breaking up we got married and I gave my ticket to a friend and he came last. :(

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Urban.

Pah, couldn't you have held the reception at Warhammer World (or something)?

Still, you're only supposed to get married once, unlike the GT, so I suppose she might have had a point.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and, "die, heretic scum!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts