Defiler
reaper autocannon
CCW

Defiler
reaper autocannon
CCW

1000 points

Strategy
shoot the opponent with defilers and noise marines and keep Deamon prince and terminators in the back. When thy are close assault with daemon prince and terminators.

problems
I am not sure that terminators and mark op prince are rally good in this army but I don’t have no better idea. So 170 points are open.

big problem is see is tanks with high armour

Tell my what you think.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
ok, if you want to shoot with heavy support, use either vindicators or oblits

if you want to keep the defilers, just use 4 DCCWs cuz your not gonna shoot the autocannon over the battlecannon if it moves

give the NMs a champ w/doom siren & PW...also a rhino

the DP, give him some powers - if your just taking the MoT, your wasting points, ya the 4++ is nice, but its not a make/break thing. generic wings & warptime is just as good perhaps better

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not mainly assaulting with my noise marines. I stand my ground and let them can to me.
Question
do I need a PF and siren doom I this situation?

reaper autocannon I just against MC. Because I am fear scatter.

vindicators I like the idea. I thinking about it.

I want a lash prince but I had 5 points to less. With vindicators maybe possible.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
I am not mainly assaulting with my noise marines. I stand my ground and let them come to me.
do I need a PF and siren doom I this situation?
well if you gonna stay in your deployment zone near the table edge, thats no good, 24" range doesnt mean much if they can out range you

personally id say yes, a champ would be nice, but dont drop NMs just to get one.

doom siren is good if you PLAN on ASSAULTING, just being in CC isnt worth it; i like PWs on my NMs I5 is too good for me to want to pass up

reaper autocannon I just use against MC. Because I am fear scatter
dont be, besides the battle cannon is better against MCs than the autocannon

I want a lash prince but I had 5 points to lose. With vindicators maybe possible.
lash princes are good, very mean though - so dont use them in "friendly" games

1 - 4 of 4 Posts