Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
>> Am seriously thinking about stopping posting Qs and army lists on thr forum. Getting kinda sick o posting stuff and getting 1 reply if im lucky. Feel like its a waste of my time. Will reply to otherQs and shit, just wont post.

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
That would be a shame FW, its not the fastest forum as our active member base is still limited.
If you are posting about some thing unusal then only one or two members are possible going to have enough knowledge to reply with confidance.

Don't worry its not just you, scan down the army list forum and theres a few with no replies at all.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Firewolf-- What questions do you want answered? Bascially every question is answered well and thouroughly.

But..

If its a question in the rules section, or an army list, beware. Those are very low spots on this forum.

I, for instance, hardly ever post in the army list section (in my mind) because there are so many variables.

What else do you post that you dont get any response too?

And please remember--our member base is small, we usually get 30-45 every 24 hours. Minus those interest in only certain subjects. Minus those lurkers. Then your left with the regulars, and they can always be there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts