Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Warhammer World appear to be starting Golden Deamon events with the first being dedicated to the theme of tanks. There are 4 categories, Open, Single, Squadron and Young Bloods, with all the usual T&Cs.

See the info http://warhammerworld.games-workshop.com/events-hall/hobby-events/golden-demon/. I found this incredibly interesting, will we still see GD at Warhammer Fest? Or is even that dead? What other categories can we expect to come in the future? And how often do you think they will be for?

I for one like the idea of a more regular GD, but it does reduce the value of the covetted statuettes if they are available so regularly. Tickets to the events are £10, whether it is that much to enter or you have to have a ticket to even see the entries is unclear at the moment, but I expect it will be tied in with the new Exhibition halls.

·
Thordis
2,443 Posts
Warhammer World appear to be starting Golden Deamon events with the first being dedicated to the theme of tanks. There are 4 categories, Open, Single, Squadron and Young Bloods, with all the usual T&Cs.

See the info http://warhammerworld.games-workshop.com/events-hall/hobby-events/golden-demon/ I found this incredibly interesting, will we still see GD at Warhammer Fest? Or is even that dead? What other categories can we expect to come in the future? And how often do you think they will be for?

I for one like the idea of a more regular GD, but it does reduce the value of the covetted statuettes if they are available so regularly. Tickets to the events are £10, whether it is that much to enter or you have to have a ticket to even see the entries is unclear at the moment, but I expect it will be tied in with the new Exhibition halls.
you may have made a mistake with that link.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Indeed, that link has nothing to do with your post.....

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Cannot decide whatever this is just an honest mistake or clever marketing...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw those tickets at Warhammer World and just assumed they would be to see last years entires. I don't like this idea one bit. Can you imagine how quickly the Single Miniture category will sell out. I think I'm going to give the whole thing a miss this year, 12 separate events is just crazy. I assume there will be no warhammer fest. I'm glad I went to the Best warhammer fest ever then:)

Here is the real link http://warhammerworld.games-workshop.com/events-hall/hobby-events/golden-demon/

:wink:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am so sorry about that link, had literally just done my thread in the selling forum. Thanks for modifying the link for me @scscofield. I was wandering why that one listing had so many views!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.