1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I plan to make both Kustom Stompa's

- 1st Stompa
Upgrades Deff Arsenal, Grot Riggerz

For the Deff arsenal my plan is to cut holes into the Stompa chest and belly and put guns in there, im using the FW Grot Bomb, 2 Zzap guns, Kill-Kannon, 2 FW Kannons(1 is in the mail), and a FW Lobba

Grot Riggerz- I used all the scaffolding from both kits for this, and I will place 5-10 grotz on there

Comments?

- 2nd Stompa
Upgrades Belly Gun, Gaze of Mork, Grot Riggerz

I using the FW Head(I find it does not fit very well) and Belly Gun

I'm thinking about putting the 2007 GamesDay Orc and Grot in the mouth of the head to represent the Grot riggerz

I did make a Kustom PK for this Stompa
What do you think?

Now the Fighta Bomba Is/Was a Valkyrie
Had to make it a single engine, put Ork pilots in front(a deff-kopta and trukk driver, im going to make an Ork throwing bombs out the back

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Sweet work on some huge projects. Looking forward to seeing the progress on these ones. Rep

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well Not much love for the Stompa's I see

I'll update anyway

the bomba has plates and rivets now, I still think I should change the engines a bit more though

The 1st Stompa is almost ready for some paint, still waiting on the Belly gun

th 2nd Stompa is coming along

'Ere is the Deff Arsenal, So far (Im missing a kannon still)

I didn't think after all that this would be enough weapons, so I added a few to the hull of the stompa, an extra gun onto each arm, and 2 extra rokkitz on the gun arm(arms not pictured)

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Holy shit you are moving quickly. Love the grot bomb in the hangar, very cool.
As for the engines on the fightabomma just add a couple of glyff plates to the housings should do it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I do move pretty quickly when building, I have family coming to visit next week so that will slow me down

that grot bomb is a cool looking model, i used a magnet so it can be pulled out of there easily

after digging through a few of my bitz boxes I finally found some very small glyph plates, Im going to put them on the engines like you mention

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
The deff arsenal is coming along nicely and I really like the power klaw (rep for that). Two stompas is a pretty large feat and they are coming along nicely. I like the extra details such as on the feet. May I suggest some shootas be added to the stompa? The fightabomba is nice too. I like the extra panels and rivets you've got going.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
big shoota's you say, well there is 1 in the kan tower an extra one on top, one in the top chest, but i do have 9-10 Big shootas still

where do you think, under the grot ports could work, or i could make little pods (like on the fighta bomba wings) to put in between the lobba's and rokkits, maybe both

i added a kil-kannon to the gun arm, and a kannon to the CC arm

Thanks for the comments

I pretty excited about playing an Apoc game so I plan to get painting soon
I wont play with un-painted models, because I paint then assemble

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I just thought some dotted here and there in gs balls would add more dakka (if you need more). I originally meant shootas but big shootas would be good. Perhaps a mix? Maybe even throw in a couple of sluggas for good measure?

Anyway, who am I to tell you what to do? Your log is chocca block of really cool minis.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Not really an Orky fan, but that conversion work is industrial in scale and looking pretty sweet...

+rep

·
Registered
134 Posts
so, much, plastic...wallet,hurting... but its very nice

·
Registered
836 Posts
I like this stuff.
Normally, I would go into why I like it and all that jazz, but I'm a bit tired right now.

Seriously good work though. +rep when I can be bothered to do so.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Sweet, now I know how to make that klaw stompa! No titan's better than an ork Titan, because they just take existing ideas and make them so much cooler. Rep for you ma friend!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update

I finally got my package from FW

My Grot Crew

and assembled the belly gun

After seeing that a Stompa could be part of a dread mob and have a KFF on it as "the big one", so i made one(need guitar string to finish it though)

While waiting I started painting i have all 4 arms & feet done, the smokestacks, and a head

Im going on vacation for a week but when ii return im going to paint the
-Guns & accessories
-Bodies & head
-Fighta Bomba
-Crew members

1 - 18 of 18 Posts