15 Lootas

60 Boyz

60 storm boyz each led with a Boss zagstruk

2 Battlewagons as a transport vehicle

2 deff dreads as a troop choice

3 killa kans

1 looted wagon

10 flash gitz led by Kaptin Badrukk
so my idea here is to play with a ton of vehicles and let the mek w/ KFF ride with the 10 nobz in a battle wagon and protect the other vehicles. the meganobz will be in the battle wagon so they can be moved 18 inches each turn till the vehicle is destroyed or they reach their objective. the deffcoptas will jump up from behind and surprise attack but they will arrive just after the stormboyz move and run till they get across the board. The deff dreads and killa kans are slow so they will move across the battle field and wipe up the things i dont hit. The big mek with the SAG will sit by himself as the 15 lootas wipe up whole entire squads. The looted wagon will be annoyance as well. The flash gitz will do random things and shoot at anything i want them too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
2 Big Meks one with SAG and one with KFF

10 nobz
10 NORMAL NOBZ ARE NOT THAT GOOD HECK THERE NOT GOOD AT ALL
10 Mega nobz
EH THERE OK
15 Lootas
AWSOME
60 Boyz
GOOD BUT THESE GUYS NEED NOBZ WITH PKS AND BOSS POLES
60 storm boyz each led with a Boss zagstruk
ONLY ONE UNIT OF STORM BOYZ CAN BE LEAD BY Zag sorry to bust ur bubble
2 Battlewagons as a transport vehicle
good but they only move 12 in not 18 there not fast vehicals
2 deff dreads as a troop choice
meh there ok
3 killa kans
good
1 looted wagon
not a great pick
10 flash gitz led by Kaptin Badrukk
I think these are a waiste of a hevey slot
when you post a list you should give more detail about your units what stuff do they have whatvehical upgrades did you use on vehicals.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
the deffcoptas will jump up from behind and surprise attack but they will arrive just after the stormboyz move and run till they get across the board.

So I looked at this list a couple of times and didn't see any koptas. Not sure how this is a god list because its not that great. Also you didn't mention how many points you playing.

Nice try but not that great of a list to be the god list that you think you have created.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nobs with no gear are fail. 10 Meganobs is too many. More Lootas. Boyz need PK Nobs. Only 1 Zagstrukk and Stormboyz are fail anyway. Flash Gitz are uber fail. Looted Wagons are fail. Deff Dreads never score.

This needs a redo. If you go for a Mek army, go shooty with max Lootas and Kanz. If you want BW, add a Warboss to make a unit of Nobs Troops and get more transports.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts