Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm new to 40k and miniwargaming in general so I'm sure you guys will be getting a lot of questions from me in the near future! I've started a Black Legion CSM army and have started on my marines (still got the rest of my battle box, DP, and Chaos Lord to assemble) and will post a few pics of what I've accomplished so far. I'm new to painting in general and have enjoyed it so much I've decided to make a career change and enrolled in art school. I plan on starting a blog and composing as many tutorials to pass some of the knowledge and experience I gain in my hobby endeavors as I learn. Well I guess I'm rambling on now. Any gamers in the Louisiana area send me a PM if you wanna battle sometime. Happy slaying!

-Deimos

Edit: Here is my Black Legion WIP post if anyone is interested in following my progress and I will update with a link to my blog as soon as I get it up.

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?p=743971#post743971

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi all,

I plan on starting a blog and composing as many tutorials to pass some of the knowledge and experience I gain in my hobby endeavors as I learn.

-Deimos
Sounds like a great idea, documenting the stages and models as you do them. It means you will be able to look back in time and view your own progression and skill levels as you play and learn, alongside helping others learn as you do.. remember to link your blog on your profile so we can sneek peeks at it.

Welcome and 'happy slaying' ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts