Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone remember which white dwarf has the grave guard conversion made from glade guard? They end up looking like floating cloaks if i remember right! Anyone who remembers the conversion please let me know if you know how its done!:crazy:

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
How long ago was this? I can have a search wehn I get home if you have a rough idea how old the article is?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I remember those, but will have to search for the White Dwarf when I get home from work...

Basically the used the cloaks, cut (dremelled) out the faces from the hoods and glued the hands to the side of the cloaks to give the impression of invisible bodies floating in clothes

·
Registered
836 Posts
it would be at the same time as they released the second wave of VC models, i would wager - and it would be in the last 18 months, as I haven't bought a white dwarf since then.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I remember those, but will have to search for the White Dwarf when I get home from work...

Basically the used the cloaks, cut (dremelled) out the faces from the hoods and glued the hands to the side of the cloaks to give the impression of invisible bodies floating in clothes
hmmm interesting im trying to pick if i want to use them or chaos knights for the graveguard? even pictures of the gladeguard would be nice.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I think i know what your on about, but the white dwarf was alot older, still if it isnt, ill still try to get you a picture.

EDIT: I found it, white dwarf 112, did you want a picture of the page at all?

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think i know what your on about, but the white dwarf was alot older, still if it isnt, ill still try to get you a picture.

EDIT: I found it, white dwarf 112, did you want a picture of the page at all?
ya i could use one even know i took a different rout for my grave guard they would make sweet wraiths...Or spirit hosts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts